Servicing & Parts Co-ordinator
About the company
New Forest Classic Cars Ltd are the UK's leading jaguar Series 1 E-type restoration specialists. We have recently relocated to the picturesque village of Beaulieu where our shared classic car showroom showcases an array of 50's to 70's classic cars. We are looking to expand our service centre.
About the role
This role will suit a well organised individual with good administration skills. This role will require you to work closely with the workshop team and liaise with the accounts department and report to the General Manager.
- Act as the customer point of contact for all service work
- Price service work by liaising with department team leaders and suppliers
- Update and maintain the workshop diary
- Request service work updates from workshop staff and update customers accordingly
- Follow the accounts service work procedure to ensure quotations and invoices are raised in a timely manner
- Arrange customer collections and carry out handovers
Parts stores co-ordinating
- Update and maintain stock levels of parts stores using Sage 50 Accounts
- Manage returns to suppliers and act within the returns policy guidelines
- Pre-load parts for production and issue parts to the workshop team
- Order processing
- Stock replenishment
- Co-ordinate parts sent for repair or refurbishment
- Book goods in - inspect goods on arrival
- Book goods out - returns and stock sales
- Arrange part collection and delivery
- Undertake annual stock take
The ideal individual will be self-motivated and be able to work under their own initiative and also be able to work within a team. They will be confident in customer interactions and also have a professional telephone manner. This role would suit a well organised individual who is able to manage their own workload and who is a strong communicator. They should be able to take direction and follow procedure. The individual should be well presented, have good time keeping and a good sense of humour. This role can be demanding at times so the ability to work under pressure would be preferable.
Experience in a similar role, ideally gained within a mechanical environment, would be favourable.
The ideal candidate will have a good standard of education including GCSE (or equivalent) Mathematics and English at Grade C or above. Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office (Excel, Outlook and Word) would be an advantage. Experience with Sage 50 Accounts would also be an advantage.
Full time based on working Monday to Friday 8:30am to 17:00pm with half an hour for lunch. (40 hour week)
Overtime available. Salary negotiable.
Start date: ASAP
Please send your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org