New Forest Classic Cars has been established for 6 years and is moving from strength to strength in the Classic Car market. Our restoration team are specialists in the iconic 1960’s Jaguar E-Type Series 1 as well as having many years of experience in other makes and models of both cars and motorcycles. In order to grow the business and to enable us to offer our services to the overall Classic Car market, we are looking to expand our production team.
We are looking to recruit a Vehicle Assembler to join our busy workshop team at New Forest Classic Cars.
- To build, maintain and service an array of Classic Car Marques
- To prepare and install electrical wiring looms
- To prepare and assemble components for final build
- Monitor the quality control of assemblies
- Ensure all stock and consumables are recorded and advised to the stock controller
- Update and maintain records of technical specifications
- Liaise with the department Team Leader to establish the forthcoming workload to enable effective planning so that deadlines can be met
- Ensure the highest presentation standards of car, equipment and workshop are maintained at all times
- Ensure that you and your team are fully aware and comply with Health & Safety rules and regulations
Knowledge, Skills & Experience
- Minimum of 1 years' experience in an electrical/mechanical role within the automotive/motor sport, marine or aviation industry
- Practical experience of all main aspects of vehicle repair and components
- Good technical knowledge of vehicle mechanical and electrical systems
- Demonstrate good problem solving skills
- The ability to work independently and as part of a team
- A keen interest in Classic Cars, cars and/or motor sport
This is an ideal opportunity for somebody who is...
- Mechanically minded hands on individual
- Looking to gain experience and progress with an exciting growing company
This is a full-time position with some overtime.
All positions are subject to standard trial periods. Competitive rates of pay dependent on previous experience.
If you would like to be considered for this position, please send a copy of your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org